National Association of Haitian Professionals
General Becker Information
- Registration on this site is only for US employees, US classroom sites and for US shipping addresses.
- You must enroll in all four parts to take advantage of this discount program. Only candidates who have already passed individual exam parts are allowed to enroll in less than four parts. Subsequent course enrollment will be at the prevailing standard rate.
- Becker’s CPA Exam Review is now offered in two formats: Live and Online. The former Online and Self-Study formats have been combined to create a ‘new’ online format. This new Online Format will provide flexibility with the freedom to study whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you without sacrificing structure and guidance.
- For Direct-Bill Enrollees: Your organization may require pre-authorization. Please check with your HR (or other appropriate personnel) to determine if this requirement pertains to your organization. Pre-authorizations are emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 866-771-5215. Your organization may have internal policies regarding reimbursement. Please contact your organization with any questions. Important- if your firm utilizes Becker's pre-authorization process, Becker requires that one common e-mail address be used by the student at the time of enrollment and the same e-mail address be provided on the authorization. This requirement will ensure that orders are processed and released as quickly as possible.
- If your firm has set up a direct-bill arrangement that includes the flashcards or Final Review, you must put them in your cart along with the review course.
- For Preferred-Provider Enrollees: In order to receive the proper pricing and benefits provided by the partnership between your organization and Becker, verification of employment is required. Please do one of the following:
Current Employee: Using work email address, fill in subject as: "organization Verification." State name, city, state and organization name. Email to: email@example.com
New Hire: Send offer letter with your signature indicating that you have accepted the offer, or submit a letter from HR confirming employment. Fax to: 866-398-5882, or Email with an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Policy on switching Formats, Schedules and Locations: Only the first switch or change (Format, Schedule, or Location) is at no charge. All subsequent switches/changes will incur a charge of $195.